The Coarse Fish Meeting - Sparsholt College
- Category: General
- Published: Saturday, 04 July 2015 17:32
- Written by webmaster
- Hits: 751
Sparsholt College, the Country’s leading Fishery Studies centre, and Aquatic Consultancy Services are delighted to announce that we are holding the tenth annual meeting for all those involved in the coarse fish farming and fisheries sector on Thursday, 3rd September 2015.
The talks commence at 09.15hrs on the 3rd with the day drawing to a close at around 17.30hrs. A variety of interesting current topics, presented by leading experts in their field, will be covered through the day.
The planned presentations for this year include:
• EA Fish Movement Legislation – The new rules and regulations
• CEFAS Update – the past 12 months
• Fish Ailments – What to look for and when to panic?
• Fisheries Insurance – an affordable option?
• Immune Response Diets – an inside view
• Non-Native & Invasive Plants – Identification and management
• Signal Crayfish – their ecological impact and control.
The website link, fees and booking form can be found here.